Available Vegetable Seeds
Transparency is important to us. Proceeds from seed sales go to ordering initial seed stocks for our Seed Trials Exchange Program, seedling production, seed labeling and packaging, website maintenance and transportation costs associated to operating the seed bank.
A seed packet contain 10 to 20 minimum seeds for medium to large seeds or 1/4 teaspoon for tiny seeds, or as labeled.
For ordering/delivery/payment methods
Current Vegetable Seed Stocks (Updated 11/11/2019):
- (2019 lot) Saluyot (Egyptian Spinach/Bush Okra) $3.00
- (2018 lot) Saluyot (Egyptian Spinach/Bush Okra) $2.00
- (2019 lot) Philippine Lady Finger Okra $3.00
- (2018 lot) Philippine Lady Finger Okra $2.00
- (2019 lot) Kalabasa/Kabocha Pumpkin Squash F1 $3.00
- (2019 lot) Kundol/Winter Wax Melon, Oblong $3.00
- (2018 lot) Kundol/Winter Wax Melon, Oblong $2.00
- (2018 lot) Lablab or Parda or Bataw Beans/Green Hyacinth Bean $2.00
- (2019 lot) Super Sugar Snap Peas $3.00
- (2018 lot) Super Sugar Snap Peas $3.00
- Scarlet Emperor Runner Beans (OUT OF STOCK)
- Ampalaya Mix/Bitter Melon (OUT OF STOCK)
Since our seeds are grown by several volunteer growers around the San Jose CA area, we are unable to guarantee that our seeds will work for your soil and weather conditions outside USDA Zone 9B. Though we try our best to prevent cross pollination, many of our growers work in smaller backyard gardens rather than farms/greenhouses so there is a chance with some crops to cross pollinate with neighboring gardens. If you find that your crop looks completely different after grow out, please contact Sari Sari Gardens so we may halt the sale of that specific seed lot for evaluation. With your effort, we can help provide better quality seeds and better service. Also, please make sure to give a correct USPS address for delivery. We are not liable for delivery to incorrect addresses and because of our limited stocks we are unable replace lost seeds.