Available Vegetable Seeds
For Online Orders, CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO Sari Sari Gardens Square Store Front
A seed packet contain 10 to 20 minimum seeds for large seeds or 1/4 teaspoon for tiny seeds, or as labeled.
Each seed packet is $3.00 We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DISCOVER on our Square Storefront.
You can also place an order for in person delivery via E-mail, Instagram or Phone.
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram Direct Message @ sari.sari.gardens
- Phone (669)254-1225 (If sent to voice mail please leave a name, number and a short but detailed message and we will get back with you within 1 to 2 business days.)
- If you are ordering for in person local delivery* via email, Instagram or Phone, we can accept the following payment methods at your door step (Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Vennmo)
- *Minimum $10 order for in-person delivery. Local In Person Delivery is for areas inbetween Menlo Park and San Jose, with coverage including surrounding areas. This includes San Jose, Menlo Park, Stanford, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Campbell, Cupertino and Los Gatos. If you fall outside this range, contact us and we can make special arrangements.
Current Vegetable Seed Stocks (Updated 4/27/2019):
- Saluyot (Egyptian Spinach/Bush Okra)
- Philippine Lady Finger Okra
- Kundol/Winter Wax Melon, Oblong
- Lablab or Parda or Bataw Beans/Green Hyacinth Bean
- Burgundy Red Okra
- Super Sugar Snap Peas
- Scarlet Emperor Runner Beans (OUT OF STOCK)
- Ampalaya Mix/Bitter Melon (OUT OF STOCK)
- Kalabasa/Kabocha Pumpkin Squash (OUT OF STOCK)
Sari Sari Gardens is open for orders, questions and in person delivery:
MONDAY through SATURDAY
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Closed Sundays and most major US holidays.
Since our seeds are grown by volunteer growers around the San Jose CA area, we are unable to guarantee that our seeds will work for your soil and weather conditions. Though we try our best to prevent cross pollination, many of our growers work in smaller backyard gardens rather than farms/greenhouses so there is a chance with some crops to cross pollinate with neighboring gardens. If you find that your crop looks completely different after grow out, please contact Sari Sari Gardens so we may halt the sale of that specific seed lot for evaluation. With your effort, we can help provide better quality seeds and better service. Also, please make sure to give a correct USPS address for delivery. We are not liable for delivery to incorrect addresses and will not replace lost seeds.